Want to be sponsored as part of the Shark Tooth Surf Co. Team?
Shark Tooth wants to support you in doing what you love, and we’re excited that you are interested in joining the team. There are only so many openings for the team, so get ready to be creative!
Do you have to be a professional athlete? No, of course not. We do, however, want you to be passionate about your sport/interest, be actively involved in that sport/interest and be willing to show the world your skills by sharing photos, videos and/or appearing in competitive events. What type of sports/skills? Below are a few examples, but don’t be afraid to be creative. If you do something else that you think the Shark Tooth team would like – let us know!
- Wind Surfing
So, how do you earn a spot on the team? Be unique and do something that show us why you deserve to be on the team. Write to us, send pics, videos or anything else that you made that will convince us to choose you. If you are selected as a candidate you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
What do you get as a team member?
- Your own personal spot on our website with your photo.
- Shark Tooth will promote you through our social media channels to help drive more attention to what you do.
- Shark Tooth clothing, gear and other cool stuff.
- The potential to win a portion of your competition entry fees to be paid by Shark Tooth Surf Co.
What do we need from you in return?
- In order to promote you we need you to send us your pics, videos, etc of you doing your thing.
- We need you to share pics and videos of you and your Shark Tooth clothing gear on social media in a positive way on your social media. Don’t forget to tag us in your media posts.
- We need you to wear the Shark Tooth brand as much as possible in public – especially when you are involved in competitions.
- You MUST have a positive attitude, always be friendly and practice good sportsmanship.
- HAVE FUN!
How do you apply?
Simple. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Legal Name
- Location & Legal Citizenship
- Occupation (if you are employed)
- Where you go to school (if you are enrolled)
- Social media links (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc)
- Pics and/or videos
- Anything that you think will convince us to choose you as a team member. (Be Creative)!